Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia consists of two companies, namely PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia. PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia is a 100% foreign investment company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart and Daimler Project Consult, Germany. It is the sole agent, assembler and manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz products for Indonesia. PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint ventured company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and the Indonesian partner. It is the main distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia and responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia.
Our activities and facilities are spread over three locations: the Sales and Marketing office is conveniently located at the prestigious Deutsche Bank building in Jakarta, our 42 hectare plant is in Wanaherang, Gunung Putri, Bogor, and our After Sales and Training Centre is located in Ciputat. Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach.
Further information and career opportunities can be found on:
- To manage, deploy and develop technical teams to ensure quick and sustainable technical solutions for all Passenger Cars products and Fleet Customers, including keeping up with the latest technical developments.
- Responsible for Passenger Cars product technical follow up in the scope of product behavior analysis, initiating counter and preventive measures to factory, technical field action and direct support to the dealers/customers.
- To initiate necessary actions including follow up, investigation and field action related to product liability, recall campaigns and service measures.
- To work together with After Sales Service committed in solving customer complaints.
- To manage AST Workshop in order to run it as professional technical workshop, including complex repair cases.
Keahlian dan Keterampilan yang Diinginkan
- Proactive, customer oriented & having a high sense of urgency in problem.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication (in both English and Bahasa), coordination & project management skills.
- Good understanding of Project Management.
- Knowledge After Sales business, ISO & Six Sigma & Mercedes-Benz Production/technology will be an advantage.