Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) is a Discipline within the Brand Function and provides the expertise and mastery in consumer and market understanding and insight. Our core work is to identify & activate growth opportunities for build strong brands and company business. We do this through superior analytics and deep insights from all aspects of our consumer, our shopper, and our markets. Our analytics is a combination of insight and foresight
CMK Managers influence the direction of our businesses by:
- Independently lead the multifunctional team in developing fundamental consumer, customer and market understanding which forms the basis of all product launches. Uniquely for on-site market role the manager is expected to work with retailer and retailer P&G team to build winning brands via excellent in-store executions.
- Recommend, own and lead the execution of Learning plans by leveraging knowledge on research techniques (including qualitative, quantitative, behavioral science) and different analysis approaches to identify and prove business opportunities and torch where team should be heading.
- Leverage diverse & existing Knowledge/Data sources, Synthesize (pattern recognition, distilled insights), & Develop New Models (where appropriate)
- Drive execution with excellence of delivering learning activities by working with internal resources, external resources, and individually.
- Directly influence the Vice President of the Business unit in specific recommendations & strategies(coming out of the above learning plan/analysis)
- Demonstrate knowledge, influencing skills & credibility that inspire confidence from senior management
We seek leaders who provide diversity of thought, and are strong analytical thinkers who are not afraid to experiment, take risks and learn. Most importantly, we want champions for our consumers - individuals who have an inherent interest in people and their behaviors, an intense curiosity to understand why people behave as they do…and want to drive those insights to action.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience as agency, manufacturers or retailer in insight team or marketing, or consultant to design and execute learning action plans
- Must have proven success of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Possess a moderate data analytic skills and statistic fundamental knowledge to guide analysis providers (internally/externally) deliver quality and accurate analysis