PT XL Axiata Tbk (IDX: EXCL), (sebelumnya bernama PT Excelcomindo Pratama Tbk) atau disingkat XL adalah sebuah perusahaan operator telekomunikasi seluler di Indonesia. XL mulai beroperasi secara komersial pada tanggal 8 Oktober 1996, dan merupakan perusahaan swasta pertama yang menyediakan layanan telepon seluler di Indonesia. Pada 16 November 2009, RUPSLB XL menetapkan perubahan nama perusahaan dari PT Excelcomindo Pratama Tbk. menjadi PT XL Axiata Tbk.
XL memiliki dua lini produk GSM, yaitu XL Prabayar dan XL Pascabayar. Selain itu XL juga menyediakan layanan korporasi yang termasuk Internet Service Provider (ISP) dan VoIP.
- Responsible for the execution of IT technology development, and recommend changes to support the changing business landscape
- Responsible for the overall delivery of IT projects execution as required by the Business
- Lead the development of systems and application over multiple platforms (Billing, SOA, ERP, Decision Support System, etc.)
- Responsible for resolution of incidents/problems through high level problem / incident handling where developments of launched systems / applications is required
- Provide advice on the development impact on the business as consequence of requirements given by the business, which includes systems capabilities and delivery time.
- Good knowledge of the industry and business acumen skills
- Have experiences managing big team (50-100 team members)
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 15 years of relevant experience; of which 5 years in a managerial role
- Good negotiating skills with vendors, contractors, and others
- Board knowledge on :
- Data processing methods and procedures, and computer software systems
- Business office operations as it pertains to third party billing and reimbursement activities in a telecommunication environment
- Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- Business process analysis and redesign
- Design, management, and operation of managed IT systems
- Planning and organizing
- Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills – ability to translate technical language to lay audiences
- Building effective teams
- Interested in Joining Our Team?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Apply - Specialist - Retail Performance & Monitoring