Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Southeast Asia, Video Sales Team, is the link between the product and sales teams at Google. This team helps take product innovations and turns them into advertiser solutions which enable our customers to get the most out of their spend with Google. The Video & Media Sales team members ensure we have the right commercial strategy for our products and bring product expertise to sales, enabling front-line sales partners to sell effectively and quickly. We are passionate about all things digital and want to shape the ever-changing world of brand building.
As a Brand Measurement Lead on reach planning, you will help drive product execution and rollout for all of Google’s reach planning product suites, in one of the fastest growing regions for YouTube. While you will be based out of a permanent location, your work responsibilities with cover markets in the SEA region. Your knowledge of online media and offline media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how new and existing business grows. You will shape and drive the Integration of Google reach planning solutions with large agencies and customers to ensure that Google planning data is seamlessly available and usable by the advertising community.
You will leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest brand & video products. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide Google-caliber client service & product solutions. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach millions of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Act as a regional expert on our products for brand measurement solution including YouTube and video advertising; provide deep product expertise to country sales specialist teams and pods so that they can provide branding solutions.
- Launch commercialization; manage branding product launches/changes/betas in the region to ensure all dimensions of the product’s commercialization are fully operational, while working with cross-functional team.
- Enable deep integration of Google brand measurement tools within agency planning / strategy tools to ensure Google gets a fair share representation in the media planning process.
- Gather regional sales feedback, identify brand sales issues and product gaps, conduct necessary analytics, prioritize and communicate to global video team and product managers as they develop the future product roadmap. Pitch large joint business plans, annual agreements and video incentive programs with large customers and their agencies.
- Build capability for Google Reach Product & Solutions among country sales teams. And work closely with India counterparts to ensure Best Practices and Knowledge sharing for the overall India & SEA Video Sales Cluster.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant experience in consultative sales and customer facing roles.
- Experience working with international brands, with experience in brand marketing, brand strategy, media planning and competitive landscape in SEA.
- Experience with TV measurement tools.
- Proven track record in strategically recommending Multimedia solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and experience presenting to clients and stakeholders, at ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams.