Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You are an enthusiastic, business driven digital marketing professional, with exceptional business development skills, who is passionate and ready to work with one of the most complex, yet fascinating, books of businesses for Google.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build great working relationships with C-level contacts across the industry in order to better understand their larger business objectives and challenges. Provide excellent customer service to Google's advertisers. Proactively and creatively understand and solve client problems and directly influence budget planning.
- Drive the adoption of digital as a major and growing media channel. Help pioneer digital thought leadership across the industry. Develop business plans and strategy for the growth of our book of business.
- Work with clients, agencies and the industry in order to identify strategic partnership opportunities and advocate Google as a true business partner beyond just media. Identify opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment, by working with Google's evolving suite of advertiser products and tailoring them to meet the client’s needs.
- Act as a key source of advice for other team members in the industry. Coach junior team members on business planning and development. Develop and execute plans and programs of work that possibly bring other parts of Google into client relationships.
- Act as a thought leader at industry sector conferences and seminars, and lead individual vertical/pod projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Experience in dealing with customers and strategic management consulting.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Established and refined analytical toolkit, with willingness to dive deep and use creative approaches to prove solutions through data.
- Excellent organizational, influencing and presentation skills.
Apply on website Google