Bank OCBC NISP (formerly known as Bank NISP) is the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia, which was founded in April 4th 1941 in Bandung under the name of NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank.
Bank OCBC NISP then grown to be a solid and dependable bank, especially in providing service for small business segments. It officially became a commercial bank in 1967, Foreign exchange bank in 1990 and public corporate in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1994.
In the end of 1990, Bank OCBC NISP managed to pass the Asia monetary crisis and the fall of banking industry without any recapitalization obligation aid from the government. Bank OCBC NISP became one of the first few banks to resume lending during the crisis. This initiative enabled the Bank to note a high growth.
Bank OCBC NISP good reputation and its promising growth has attracted the interest of International Finance Corporation (IFC), a part of World Bank Group, which then became a shareholder in 2001-2010 and from OCBC Singapore which then became the shareholder Bank OCBC NISP. OCBC Singapore finally became the stakeholder after going through several acquisitions and tender offers since 2004. OCBC Singapore Bank currently holds 85,06% of the stock in OCBC NISP.
With the support from OCBC Bank-Singapore, OCBC NISP has implemented agressive programmes to strengthen the infrastructure, human resources, information and technology, as well as office networking. This programme was the foundation of the relocation of the main office of OCBC NISP Tower to the central Jakarta that enables OCBC NISP Bank to gain access to the business centre in Indonesia.
Bank OCBC NISP currently employs more than 6,500 employees. That number spreads over 330 branch offices. With high motivation, Bank OCBC NISP is ready to serve the customers who are in 59 cities in Indonesia.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, grow portfolio by prospecting for new client and deepening relationship with existing clients.
- Build collaborative internal and external relationship to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
- Use expert knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
- Utilize extensive referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long term relationship.
Keahlian dan Keterampilan yang Diinginkan
- Minimal 4 years experience in corporate banking relationship management role.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Preferably who has strong business network/market base.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
For apply visit here : http://www.ocbcnisp.com/Groups/Karir.aspx