TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions. Learn how TIBCO turns data—big or small—into differentiation at www.tibco.com
TIBCO Solution Consultants help envision a better technological world for our customers & prospects. Solutions Consultants work closely with Account Executives and Professional Services in the sales discovery process, understanding client requirements and translating them into solutions for delivery.
Working within the Enterprise Solutions Group & supporting our largest and most sophisticated customers and prospects our Solutions Consultant will document requirements, architect and present solutions, leveraging their knowledge and experience of TIBCO product suite in support of solution sales.
Main Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Provides client facing consultation in the support of Sales for TIBCO’s products and services.
- Provides functional and technical responses to client RFPs, RFIs and other direct requirements.
- Leads discovery and presentation sessions with clients and prospects; hold C-level conversations with the ability to translate key pain points into solution opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- The ability to work autonomously, be self‐motivated and act as a strong team player
- Must be highly articulate with a consultative approach to customer challenges and problems
- Excellent presentation & communications skills
- Technical degree or equivalent is required
- Minimum experience of 4 years in a technical role—preferably as a Pre-Sales Engineer or Technical Consultant
- Knowledge of integration technologies