This is a very challenging position for people who love to work with executive team in developing strategy and initiative for the business. Strategic Assistant to CEO will act with the full authority of the CEO & Executive Team in undertaking the role of executive liaison in driving a focused approach to the management and facilitation of Executive Team activities (such as strategy, planning, operational design, program management and governance), this position will also support CEO of Zurich Topas Life in execution of his duties and the efficient running of his office.
Some of major responsibilities of this position will be;
- Implement home office principles in business plan reporting and presentation
- Support all aspects of business planning around the new product and channel launch strategy and the requirement to demonstrate achievement against the business plan underpinning the acquisition.
- Direct and execute special projects for CEO
- Develop and manage the forum and structure around CEO & Exec team activities (including operation of Exec Team; setting agendas, producing minutes and ensuring actions are followed up)
- Monitor and manage budget, including delegated sign-off authority as appropriate
- Prepare articles, speeches, reports, presentations (internal & external)
- Work with main stakeholders in project coordination and assist to provide constructive feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Management or Business from reputable local or oversea universities
- Minimum 5 years Professional working experience in related function
- Solid understanding of Zurich and the insurance industry.
- Financial Services experience
- Strong knowledge of Business Strategy, Insurance Life Products and operating model
- Proven track record of relationship management with senior executives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write communications in differing styles, to learn the style of the CEO and to write communications accordingly
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Results orientated
- Able to adapt quickly and ‘hit the ground running’
- A self starter, comfortable in a loosely defined role
- Have the ability to take a wide perspective, and broadly understand each of the businesses and their markets
- Analytical with good understanding of financials
- Ability to build and use a network of people and knowledge
- Proven general management skills
- Effective influencing skills
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Primary Location: Indonesia
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting: 08/31/16
Unposting Date: 10/01/16