Outotec provides leading technologies and services for the Sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, we have developed many breakthrough technologies over the decades for our customers in metals and mining industry. We also provide innovative solutions for industrial water treatment, the utilization of alternative energy sources and the chemical industry. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. www.outotec.com
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
As Spare Parts Quotation and Order Management Specialist, you will:
- Responsible for quotation and open order backlog management for the entire quotation and order life cycle.
- Handling inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders and Customer Claims.
- Co-operates with Global delivery for support.
- Owns the day-to-day customer relationship and communication
- Provide/Coordinate Spare parts quotations and offering packages related to Capex proposals and orders
- Responsible for project milestone billing and issuing invoices.
- Maintain and improve product knowledge required to successfully support and grow the business.
- Supporting spare parts documentation collection/creation
- Manages customer order fulfilment
- Handles procurement and delivery activities
- Handles import and custom activities.
- Invoices customer
To succeed, you will need:
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Team player and can do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ( English)
- Collaboration with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong Customer service
- ERP / PDM-systems / CRM system (Siebel)
- Detail understanding of quotation and order fulfilment processes
- Working knowledge of verbal and written English, fluent in local language
- Basic understanding of relevant technologies
Thank you for your interest. Please note that shortlisted candidates may be asked to agree to background checks.
Location: Indonesia / Jakarta
Organization: Markets Unit
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
Opening date: 2016-08-30
Closing date: 2016-09-16
Aplly Now or Click Here