Over the last 30 years Robert Walters has grown and so have our ambitions. We now employ over 2,900 talented staff across 25 countries. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward. Why? Because those same professionals trust us to manage their long-term careers. We're proud to be a world-leading recruitment consultancy but we also have a successful recruitment outsourcing business called Resource Solutions and a clerical recruitment brand operating in Europe and Brazil called Walters People.
Our philosophy: We don't aim to be the biggest recruitment consultancy but we do aim to be the best. We help businesses build powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards by holding ourselves up to those same values. Quality and integrity are our watchwords and we like to think we're different. Here's a flavour of why: • We have specialist recruitment teams who are experts in their area.
Whether they're recruiting in accountancy, HR or legal, you won't find them working outside their area of expertise • Our consultants don't work on commission, but instead rely on team work to ensure the right person is placed in the right job • We will never send out your CV without express permission. Quite simply, we don't think it's right We're proud of what we've achieved so far.
But we don't look back, we're always innovating: • We were the first recruitment consultancy to launch a recruitment outsourcing business • The first to launch a Global Salary Survey • We were the first to launch a salary checker app for iPhone and launched a Manga interview app • We sponsor and support a range of initiatives from the British & Irish Lions to the North Bondi Life Saving Club in Australia and Macmillan Cancer Support
Accountancy & Finance, Marketing & Sales, Banking & Financial Services, Risk & Compliance, HR, Secretarial, IT, Tax, Legal, Treasury, Supply Chain & Procurement, Insurance, Investment Management, Engineering
Website : http://www.robertwalters.com
Industri : Penetapan Staf dan Perekrutan
Jenis : Perusahaan Publik
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1001-5000 karyawan
Tahun Berdiri : 1985
An exciting Mining Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production of lubricants companies based in Balikpapan. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a person who is a leader in their field.
About the Mining Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Mining Sales Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Balikpapan office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- To implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Excellent business planning, presentation and negotiation skill
- Exceptional in commercial planning, sales training, presentation and sales pitch
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, Initiative, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This lubricants company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mining Sales Manager job.