More than 130 years ago, we were established as the first Insurance company in Japan. Our network now spans 486 cities in 37 countries, and we have never lost sight of conducting business with integrity, passion and quality.
Doing good, being good means profits are not the be all and end all of our existence, but a natural progression of doing the best for customers, employees and society. Working to be a Good Company brings us together as a united global insurance group.
WHO WE ARE
Established in the year 1879 as the first insurance company in Japan, TOKIO MARINE has grown over the decades, now offering an extensive selection of General and Life insurance products and solutions. With a presence in 37 countries and expanding, Tokio Marine ranks as one of the world’s most globally diversified and financially secure insurance groups. Today, as Japan’s largest insurance group, with over USD184.1 billion in assets, USD27.8 billion of net written premiums (as at end of March 2014) and 46,000 employees, Tokio Marine is ever-ready to partner with you to continuously realise more achievements.
- Responsible for reviewing script and training material.
- Manage call center and handle all matters that happen at call center.
- Formulate a detailed plan which has significant impact and can improve call center performance.
- Review business plan and communicate with partner.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities in any discipline.
Skills / Experiences
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in Life Insurance Industry.
- Having knowledge about Direct Maketing/Tele Marketing will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work.
- Good communication skills in Indonesian and English (verbal and written).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Note: Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia reserves the right to change the scope of responsibility as deemed fit as and when necessary. The staff will be informed beforehand when such occasions arise.
Kirimkan surat lamaran kerja dan CV Anda kepada :
Human Resources Department
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
International Financial Centre Tower 2, Level 35
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav.22-23, Jakarta 12920
atau lewat email firstname.lastname@example.org