DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 250 branches across 17 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS is a market leader in Singapore with over four million customers and also has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth, namely, Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's strong capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings that are among the highest in the Asia-Pacific region, earned it Global Finance's "Safest Bank in Asia" accolade for five consecutive years from 2009 to 2013.
For those with a passion for ideas, this 2-year programme offers you the opportunity to specialise in the technology and operations businesses, and develop expertise that will prepare you to drive innovation in the banking industry.
The structured learning programme entails:
• Six weeks of Campus Training
• Two 11-month stints across different areas in Technology and Operations
As a Graduate Associate, you will undergo rigorous training to build banking and finance, project management and personal development skills to be an effective people manager. Specifically designed job rotations will give you a deeper understanding into the different functions across the technology and operations businesses. We will also provide mentorship and networking opportunities with Senior Management that will broaden your horizons and sharpen your innovative edge
- Possess Bachelor or Master degree from reputable local/overseas university, with minimum GPA at least 3.0 preferably majoring in Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science for Technology roles , Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce, Marketing & Sales, Engineering for Operation roles.
- Selected applicants should also possess strong leadership qualities as exhibited in their Extra Curricular Activities / business start-ups and consistently having pushed themselves to excel and stepped out of their comfort zones.
- Highly adaptable and possess strong interpersonal / communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job: Graduate Programmes
: Graduate Job
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Apr 11, 2016