Hewlett-Packard Company NYSE: HPQ, dikenal umum sebagai HP, adalah salah satu perusahaan teknologi informasi terbesar dunia. Hewlett-Packard dibangun oleh dua orang yang bernama Bill Hewlett dan Dave Packard. Bermarkas besar di Palo Alto, California, Amerika Serikat, perusahaan ini memiliki keberadaan global dalam bidang komputasi, percetakan, dan gambaran digital, dan juga menjual perangkat lunak dan pelayanan jasa lainnya.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!If you are our Country HR Generalist in Indonesia, you will have responsibility for:
- Leading the HR function in-country, and partnering with the Country Managing Director and Business Leaders.
- Implementing corporate and local HR programs and initiatives in collaboration and support of regional/global HR colleagues and HR Center Of Excellence (COE) leaders.
- Providing HR advice and consulting to country and regional business leaders on corporate and country-specific policies, such as labor/employee relations issues, performance management, total rewards, change management, and employee engagement and development.
- Coaching business leaders to drive high performance culture and increase employee productivity.
- Representing the company to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to country and regional HR priority projects/programs.
Qualifications Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years solid work experience in human resources functional area.
- Human Resource Generalist, or HR Consulting role. To be successful you should have
- Strong knowledge of all human resources areas.
- Developed legal knowledge of the local environment.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong communications skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to respond independently to complex inquiries.