Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
YOU will be responsible for managing and executing the design, development and deployment of technical onboarding process through innovation and system enhancement of all new employees. You will create innovative onboarding solution for multiple function level and changing business needs.
Keahlian dan Keterampilan yang Diinginkan
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience, preferably with experience in handling projects
- Computer literate, knowledgeable in advanced features / functionalities in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Solid knowledge and skills of project management
- Excellent communication skill : able to express idea systematically & clearly
- Good Analytical and logical thinking
- Good Relationship building
For Apply here