AIA Financial is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia, offering diversified insurance products including: life insurance, health, accidents, investment linked products, employee benefits, welfare program, pension funds and Syariah insurance. AIA Financial is a member of AIA Group (the leader in the Asia Pacific insurance market with over 90 years of business expertise).
AIA Group is listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and American Depositary Receipts. AIA Group is supported by over 230.000 agents and 20.000 employees all over Asia Pacific, as well as serving more than 23 million policyholders and 10 million group policyholders participants.
AIA is hiring for Management Information System (MIS) - IT Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse Manager to join our System Technology team. As Business Intelligence & Datawarehouse, he or she will be responsible to plan/propose/make decision on sub-divisional strategic initiatives within the scope of Data Warehouse Processes. The incumbent will also be responsible to manage datawarehouse project carried out while monitoring the team on the daily basis functionality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Planning and Initiatives of sub-divisional projects aligned with business objectives
- Planning and managing data warehouse activities based on the common data model aligned with local requirements and agreed project priorities
- Designing and developing AIA Financial specific data architecture for ODS, MDM and DWBI
- Managing system analyst development activities
- Developing data management system
Keahlian dan Keterampilan yang Diinginkan
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (min.) in Technical, Information System, System Information, Computer Science, or any related majors
- 5 to 7 years of experience in IT areas, especially MIS or datawarehouse
- 3 years (min.) of experience in managerial level
- Technical Certification (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle) is an advantage
- Business Certification (e.g. FLMI from LOMA) is an advantage
- Proven professional experience in designing and implementing enterprise scale data warehouse and multi-dimensional analytical cube including the extract transformation loading (ETL) solution
- Knowledge in computer programming, database design, enterprise software, operating systems and procedure
- Good understanding of Life Insurance products and business processes
- Good leadership and management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fluency in English
More info here