Part of The Commonwealth Bank of Australia Group, a well-known group in providing integrated financial services. We are proud to receive 10 distinctive awards as reward for a perfect collaboration between our customers, employees, business partners and sales persons.
Our vision is to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. Commonwealth Life is committed in continuous reviews and develops its products and services. We are now presence in 23 major cities throughout Indonesia with more than 8,000 agents along with 20 financial and non-financial institutions as our business partner to cater almost 600,000 individual and group customers across the nation.
At Commonwealth Life we value the differences in people’s background, beliefs and opinion and what it’s offers us. In a diverse working atmosphere, we are ensuring that equal opportunities are given to our stakeholders. While we offer our future stakeholders a chance to serve Indonesia with better life and financial protection, we value integrity, diversity and open communication with a belief that our unique culture is our core strength in a dynamic, solid and aggressive financial organization as we live and breathe for continuous improvement for a better service in the future. The only reason we empower our people so well in putting our customer at the center of our decisions with our leaders is playing part as the catalyst in driving our growth.
Commonwealth Life highly regards Indonesia’s finest talent therefore Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence, Accountability and Service is our core values which we live and breathe every day. We encourage individual development and expressions, as the result we are fully enjoy and celebrate our achievement. We are committed to foresting a culture where our people are engaged, passionate and valued as success with our people will lead to success with our people, businesses, and our communities over the long term.
The incumbent will be responsible in delivering sales number and service key indicators from DMTM Department business partner by planning, organizing, actuating and controlling all business drivers from sales force and maintaining good relationship with business partner and staffs in specified area.
In addition she/he will also be responsible in creating any events/programs to ensure achievement of sales target and best relationship with business partners.
Keahlian dan Keterampilan yang Diinginkan
- We are looking for superstars who have an open minded attitude, creative to find ideas and new solutions. Good communication skills with willingness to learn and to help, responsible and strong in analytical thinking. The successful candidate should at least have minimum requirements as follow:
- At least possess bachelor degree from any related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience in Telemarketing/Sales insurance, banking or relationship related roles with ability to deal with partners/customers.
- Proficient in MS office and able to conduct effective business presentation.
- Ability in English for both written as well as oral.
- Performance driven•Customer focus as well as network and relation building.
- To be placed in Jakarta but willing to travel across in Indonesia
For apply here