Personal Assistant - 160000C0
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 172 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
Opportunity to grow and work together with Life Insurance professional in the largest insurance company in the world. High performing company who expect high productivity and give high return to their asset, you.
As Personal Assistant, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Represents management, resolves issues on the executive´s behalf, and screens calls and visitors.
- Interacts with people and associates in person, by phone and by e-mail efficiently, promptly and accurately.
- Composes routine correspondence, memos and reports.
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Maintains current, accurate and easily accessible files and department data.
- Prepares presentation materials and assists executive with presentation arrangements.
- Administers programs, projects and/or processes
Your Skills and Experience
As Personal Assistant, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Diploma degree graduates, preferably 1 or more years experienced in related fields
- Good command of english
- Pleasant personality and good communication
Primary work location is Jakarta, Indonesia. You can apply by clicking on the button “Apply online”
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job Posting: 01/27/16
For Apply Click Here