Organizational Objectives of the position are :
- To plan, implement and monitor the event marketing and sponsorship plans with focus on maintaining brand/product awareness, image and customer loyalty.
- To identify the latest trends and actualize the lifestyle oriented marketing approach to support the strategy to reinforce the trendy/dynamic image of certain product lines and create a strong brand experience.
Keahlian dan Keterampilan yang Diinginkan
- Minimum 3 years working experience in marketing communication and event organization or related field with strong networking background.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of automotive industry.
- Familiar with Event and Project Management.
- Good know-how on budget planning and control.
- Computer literate; MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strategic thinking with value driven orientation
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial competence
Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia consists of two companies, namely PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia. PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia is a 100% foreign investment company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart and Daimler Project Consult, Germany. It is the sole agent, assembler and manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz products for Indonesia.
PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint ventured company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and the Indonesian partner. It is the main distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia and responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia. Our activities and facilities are spread over three locations: the Sales and Marketing office is conveniently located at the prestigious Deutsche Bank building in Jakarta, our 42 hectare plant is in Wanaherang, Gunung Putri, Bogor, and our After Sales and Training Centre is located in Ciputat.
Daimler AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With its divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler Trucks, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Daimler Buses and Daimler Financial Services, the Daimler Group is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. Further information and career opportunities can be found on: http://www.mercedes-benz.co.id http://www.daimler.com/career/