Pfizer, Incorporated (NYSE: PFE) merupakan perusahaan internasional dalam bidang kesehatan yang bermarkas di New York City, Amerika Serikat. Perusahaan ini didirikan tahun 1849. Perusahaan ini mempekerjakan 106.000 pekerja pada tahun 2005.
Assist Lab Manager and/ or Supervisor for Microbiology Lab operational related to procedures, reports, and Microbiology Lab testing activities.
1. Assist Lab Manager and/or Supervisor for writing or updating Microbiology Lab’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Prosedur Tetap (PROTAP)/ Standard test procedures in accordance with actual practices, PQS, current GMP, and regulatory requirements.
2. Assist Lab Manager or Supervisor in handling the following activities:
- Entry environment monitoring results, water & clean steam monitoring results, oil free air monitoring results, sterility test results, etc into database and maintain the database
- Provide data trend report of environment monitoring results, water & clean steam monitoring results, oil free air monitoring results, sterility test results, etc.
- Filing Lab Investigation and maintain the database of Lab investigation
- Provide data for quality metric and maintain the database of Lab metrics
- Support in providing data for annual product review.
3. Identify and conduct continual improvement project (Method 1) in Microbiology Lab area.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL (indicate frequency of contacts) :
- Daily contact with QO personnel related to Micro Lab activities
- Occasional contact with Production related to the data trend of monitoring results.
- Occasional contact with Technical Services and Contract Manufacturing Dept. related to qualification activities.
- Occasional contact with Engineering and BT related to equipment, instruments, or computerized system.
-EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND :
The job requires a Bachelor degree in Microbiology or Pharmacy.
-LENGTH AND NATURE OF PRIOR EXPERIENCE :
Fresh graduate or have minimum 1 year experience in Laboratory of pharmaceutical industries or in quality assurance would be an advantage.
• Computer literates
• Able to work well either as an individual or as a team member.
• Good analytical thinking and high level of integrity.
• Good reading, speaking, and writing/ reporting skills, especially in English