P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2014 - Indonesia
This is your ultimate opportunity to experience working in P&G and in getting a short-cut to getting an internship offer from P&G. At the core of this Business Challenge, it is an intensive & gruelling competition with lots of fun which will unleash your leadership, teamwork, analytical & problem solving skills and creativity. It's all real-life challenging business situations and you are in the driver's seat to experience it all first hand!
In this P&G ASEAN Business Challenge, you will experience:
- Be part of the real action in planning & executing a marketing/selling plan out in the real world
- Get your analytical skills and creativity into test to solve real-life business case studies
- Work in a team with ASEAN talents from various top universities in the world
- Mingle & work with P&G Senior Managers - learn from their experience and advice
- Have some good fun yet productive and challenging. It's a life changing and monumental experience!
30 selected Indonesian students will be competing in the National Finals in Jakarta in a 4-Day 3-Night residential program. Teams will be formed randomly and will face several challenges to be worked on as a team. The main challenge is not just to propose marketing/selling plan, but also to execute those plans in the real world right away. Winners from the National Finals will progress to the ASEAN Finals. Each winner will receive a prominent prize and fully paid trip to ASEAN Finals in Singapore which will be announced to the winners.
30 ASEAN students, the winners from each country - the best ASEAN talents will come together to compete for the most ultimate & fiercest challenge which is to become the P&G ASEAN Business Challenge Champion. Teams will be formed randomly where each team will have multi-nationality team members and the challenges will require you to work in your "ASEAN Team". Your leadership, teamwork, analytical & problem solving skills and creativity will be put into test here. A truly real exposure of how you will work when you join us - Are You Ready for a New Challenge in P&G?
All related expenses during the event for the selected students will be paid for entirely by P&G. Participants of this Challenge who perform well during the Challenge and perform well in the interviews will be offered with internship offers. This is a great chance for you to secure an internship offer early and to secure a P&G job offer before you even graduate!
P&G ASEAN is looking for students who aim to get experience in the environment of a multinational company in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry. Only 30 Indonesian students will be selected for this Business Challenge.
The ideal candidates:
- are Min. Degree Holder with GPA 3.00 (scale 4),
- are in their penultimate year for a 4-year course, opportunities also available for 2nd and 3rd year students for a 3.5-year course
- are interested to start their career upon graduation with P&G in home country or within ASEAN countries or in our regional office in Singapore,
- combine leadership skills with strong analytical capabilities,
- available either for at least 8 weeks for an internship between July to September 2013
Requisition Number: ASI00000395 Job ID: ASI00000395-1