- Mempertahankan debitur existing Home Loan
- Melakukan penjualan/penawaran produk-produk Home Loan & Cross Sell
- Melayani telepon dari debitur existing Home Loan
- Melayani walk – in debitur existing Home Loan
- Pekerjaan administrasi untuk mendukung pelayanan debitur existing Home Loan
- Maintain debitur existing Home Loan
- Membuat reporting atas pekerjaan yang sudah dilakukan
- Pria, maksimum usia 26 tahun
- Lulusan S1 dari berbagai bidang studi
- Familiar dengan Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Memiliki kemampuan komunikasi dan interpersonal yang baik
- Mampu berkomunikasi dalam bahasa Inggris akan menjadi nilai tambah
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) was established on May 15, 1959. After earning foreign exchange bank status in 1988, BII listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX). Since going public, BII has grown to become one of Indonesia’s leading local private banks.
In December 2003, the Sorak Consortium acquired a 51% interest in the Bank, through a competitive sale process conducted by the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA). Sorak consortium members was comprised of Asia Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd, Kookmin Bank, ICB Financial Group Holdings Ltd and Barclays Bank PLC.
On September 30, 2008 Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank), through Mayban Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn. Bhd. (MOCS), a wholly owned subsidiary, completed the acquisition of a 100% stake in Sorak Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which at the time of the transaction owned a 55.51% stake in BII. In December 2008, MOCS completed a tender offer for the remaining BII shares, and aquired an additional shareholding.
BII is one of the largest banks in Indonesia. As of year-end 2009, BII’s network comprised 256 domestic offices including Sharia branches, plus three overseas branches and 772 Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) and 15 Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) nationwide. BII is active in Consumer, SME/Commercial and Corporate Banking. The Bank controls third party funds in excess of Rp48 trillion and maintains assets worth of Rp61 trillion
To achieve our aspiration to be the best financial service provider in the market we serve, we embarked on a three phase transformation
Be the BEST Financial Service Provider in the Market We Serve
One of Indonesia's biggest banks, providing full banking services